Summer Collection 2012

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Hooray!
I have finally got all my little summer collection together & in my Etsy shop.
It was all a bit of a last minute thing, but I've really enjoyed focusing on some key pieces & getting them styled etc. Yesterday was a gloriously sunny day & we went off to Budleigh beach to take some pictures. I roped my gorgeous friend Jess in to do some modelling & I am super happy with the results. All the photos were taken on my old 70s Canon SLR. After the shoot I took the film straight into town & got it developed, I was so relieved with the way they came out, I was dreading the film being loaded wrong or something like that. The photos have such a nice quality to them, I didn't need to do any editing to them as the colours were all vibrant & clear.

Here is the whole collection:






To see all the photos click here :)
I hope you like these summery shapes. If you do - spread the word/love. If you don't, keep it to yourself. Anyway, thanks for looking.
Next stop... Autumn/Winter. But, let's enjoy some summer first!

8 comments

  1. The collection and the photos are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how the photos turned out! I think the apple dress is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been saving the apple fabric for about 6 months now but I think the simple summer style really does it justice.

      Delete
  3. those shorts! the apple dress! perfectly summer. love these shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole day did seem perfectly summery for one day at least! Now it has started to rain again, oh well.

      Delete
  4. I love that you used film. So brave! I'd be terrified that I'd screw up... Gorgeous clothes colours and photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siobhan. I know how to use my film camera better than my digital though as am no good with all the fancy buttons. I've decided to use it much more during the summer, makes things seem more like a movie :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.