'Freja' Eco Friendly Fashion by Ester Keate

Monday 18 June 2012


A while back I was approached via Etsy by a lovely lady called Ester, she's in her final year doing photography at University of Westminster & wanted to borrow my velvet cape for a photo shoot about eco fashion.
Well, I was pretty excited to be involved - so I sent her my cape to borrow for her shoot & it has now appeared in her final magazine. It looks so good. I couldn't be more pleased with the way it has come out, the styling is wicked & Ester's photography is very super indeed.
Take a look here to see the whole magazine, (the cape features on page nine of the Freja mag).
Also, check out her other work on her website.

I've had this song stuck in my head all day. Welcome to the working week chums. I love Elvis.

1 comment

  1. love the cape, perfect for cool summer evenings! also I have so so so fallen in love with your new dress with the orange ribbons xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.