Studio Sunday: Not So Studious.

Monday 25 June 2012

Well this isn't really a studio Sunday post. It was sunny today & we sat outside eating cake really.

Rather than doing any of my own work I did help my Rob out with setting up his Etsy shop. He has left his job to become a full time artist. It's pretty risky business - but we're young & you gotta follow your dreams!
So cheesy.

Well anyway, here is the shop so far. (Soon to have more original paintings & house portraits - if you have a pretty house & want a super discounted house portrait to start his portfolio get in touch ASAP!)
Here is his website.
& here is his blog.
Oh, & here is a post I did a little while ago about his studio in our field.

This week I will be ordering new fabrics, helping revamp the Bedford TK horsebox ready for festivals, & heading to Cornwall. Along with sewing, of course.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

1 comment

  1. Great blog! Thanks for letting me know about this wonderful illustrator!
    Very nice to meet you Isabel!
    xx
    Gulcin

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.