i n s p i r e d : Moonrise Kingdom.

Sunday 27 May 2012


Last night we went to see Wes Anderson's new film Moonrise Kingdom. I swear I've been waiting for it to come out for agggess, & it was really so lovely. As always, it looked so beautiful.
I really loved the dress that Suzy wore. She had the same shape in loads of colours. I am definitely going to be making one this week. I wish I was that cool when I was 12 (I think I had short ginger hair cut & wore big baggy jeans)

 (images from Google)

This week I have to make sew about 300 metres of jubilee bunting in 2 days.
Oh dear!

4 comments

  1. Love the dress, I wish I knew how to sew so I could make myself one!
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohohoh... those knee socks! those are so cute! i used to have some like that when i was a kidlet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see it! I probably won't see it till it comes to DVD though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I am going to have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.