Studio Sunday: Samples.

Sunday 27 May 2012

 (photo from a walk last week)

So, I've been having some big old thinking about fabric & all that jazz. I have run out of certain Monaluna fabrics, & am contemplating what to rebuy & what to leave. What new materials to go with & where they should be sourced from. All very tricky questions to answer & there's the whole thing about sustainability & the environment, golly gosh, I will have a whole other long blog post about that at some point!
For now, I have ordered a bunch of samples from a UK supplier of organic cotton - here's a little snap shot of the mound I received:

Hmmm, also hoping that I can use you guys for some advice? I have put up a vote over on my Facebook page. Please let me know what you think, I really need in put about what fabrics are people's favourate. There's no point in my buying only the ones I like!

I hope everyone's having a nice weekend, we are off to the beach today - it's summer here.
Whooop whoooop.

2 comments

  1. The new fabric samples look brilliant. Love the bright colours and the checks. Enjoy the beach! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total sucker for plaids!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.