Emerald and Florence

Saturday 27 July 2013



Model - Ljiljana Pajovic / Styling and photography - Isabel Knowles 

These are the last photos from my lookbook shoot. I hope you have enjoyed them. There are a few pieces I did not include and a few I am discontinuing from the collection. Your feedback always means a great deal indeed.

This shoot draws from my initial inspirations when creating the collection, but is also inspired by other sources from the same period - including some of my favourite novels 'I Capture the Castle' and 'Cold Comfort Farm'. The innocence and naivety of country life as it aspires to the City's high society and Hollywood. Debutantes and dairy maids.

You can shop the collection in Etsy or in my shop. Also, read more about it here.

8 comments

  1. beautiful pictures!

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Your photos are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so now they're all here... The Daphne is my favourite piece from the collection and although I still feel uncertain as to whether or not it would suit my figure, it's absolutely beautiful and summery and perfect. And my favourite set of lookbook pictures are for The Rosie Romper. They make me pine for summer and the outdoors :) (Also, the fabric for Rosie is my favourite of the lot!)

    (And I always enjoy your blog posts. They make me dream of a life I'm working towards.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What lovely feedback - I'm so pleased you like them and I agree the fabric I used for the Rosie romper is something real special. & thank you for your kind words about the blog, it is sort of a glimpse into the life I'm working towards too - without all the boring and stressful bits in between ha :)

      Delete
  4. I love that floral dress with the bow! Your photos are beautiful, as is your model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is my favourite dress of the bunch I think. & the model is very beautiful, she's my lovely cousin :)

      Delete
  5. captivatingly beautiful photos. love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nice comments you lovely bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.