Pink Flowers

Sunday 14 July 2013

/ / Sunglasses - ASOS / / Dress - H&M / / Top - My grandma's \ \

Hello friends. Things have been pretty hectic and then pretty relaxing and now they will just be back to the normal hectic/relaxing ratio. It was my sister's wedding last weekend and then we had our annual family trip to Cornwall which we've been doing since the beginning of time I think.

I thought about taking my sewing machine and trying to do work but instead I decided it would be a good time to book it in for a service - the poor thing was making some rather weird noises. So I have had a lovely few days away from internet and phone signal and I feel so excited to start working again.

These photos were taken way back in May I think. I thought I'd take them on a rare sunny day when summer was just beginning. It has now been hot for a ridiculous 10 days (at least) in a row and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself, so I chopped off all my hair today. It made me think of this.

English summer when you are good you are the best. Here's to sunny days and home haircuts.

3 comments

  1. Ilovethelastpicture, and I adore your outfit. Those sunglasses and the skirt are wicked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about this. so beautiful! i love your hair
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I probably shouldn't have chopped it all off, ha.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.