On The Road Again

Wednesday 15 August 2012


Tomorrow we are off with Videopia again. This time to Green Man festival in the beautiful Brecon Beacons. Then from there we are off to Shambala, then home for a night to grab my machine & have a shower & then off to Cornwall. Being on the road all summer is really fun, but it is super tiring too, having to pack up & move every few days & then be all bright eyed & bushy tailed chatting to people all day, lots of dry shampoo & baby wipes is an essential!

It's become pretty rainy here again, today was blowing a ruddy gale, but fingers crossed... oh dear, hello 2 weeks in a soggy tent. England I love you, but please can I see some sunshine?

Here are some photos that were developed today, it looks sunny here, I've had a very lovely summer, I just hope there's a little bit more sun to come.
(who says English people talk about the weather all the time eh?!)
Oh, & thank you all so much for the feedback on the collar. It is so lovely to be able to be interactive with this type of thing. I care what you guys think :) I've gone with number 3, but will defo be using other embroidery stitches at a later date. I hope to release my A/W collection in the first weeks in September, I know, a little late - as always. I will be sharing more with you all soon though! Have you guys started buying Autumn Winter items yet? As I'm in my first year of business I find it very tricky to stay ahead of the game when making & designing, but it's all exciting I know that.

Also, any orders made this week please allow one extra week for me to make them up (up to 4 weeks rather than 3). Also also, I am so very almost out of Chevron fabric - it's been one of my favs from the SS12 collection. I have enough left to make 1 more 'Ziggy' skirt or perhaps 2 pairs of 'Blooming Lovely' bloomers... don't miss out.

11 comments

  1. Have a fantastic time! Dry shampoo is my life!

    Looking forward to the A/W collection!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! i love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great time, I love the pictures you took! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I suppose I'm lucky to be traveling round all summer, it is fun!

      Delete
  4. Oh those shadow pics are to DIE for!
    Love them. Have a grand time!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shadows are beautiful - I wasted a lot of film trying to photograph them but doesn't do it justice.

      Delete
  5. gorgeous photos--and I think it's nice that we talk about the weather all the time. it's the one thing you can have a guaranteed chat about with strangers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I actually really like talking about the weather! Which I'm sure is very sad. Oh well.

      Delete
  6. Wow, those pictures inside the tent are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.