Studio Update

Wednesday 12 June 2013


A little bit of what I've been up to in the studio lately. Another special Liberty print Macaroon dress, this one's a real sweetheart.

I love packing up orders, I've always been pretty geeky about wrapping presents and it's nice to get something special in the post. I've been rummaging through old Country Living mags and pulling out all the pictures of blossom and flowers to make into thank you cards.

These half finished blue dresses are a little peek into what I'm working on too. I am trying to create a bunch of one off dresses in various sizes to add to my shop. Just picking up some fabric and sewing it into something unique always feels so satisfying - and also helps me get through my rather ridiculous collection of fabric. So anyway, hopefully a few of these lil' numbers will be up in the shop over the next few weeks.

I hope everyone's having a lovely start to the summer, it's amazing how the year is just long enough for every season to be such a wonderful surprise. These long days are my absolute fav.

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I look forward to seeing what's in the shop!

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous bits, I'm so excited to see what these one off pieces look like. Everything you make is wonderful, so I'm sure they'll be magic. I love the Liberty print, perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.