Build Me Up Buttercup

Friday 14 June 2013


/ / Jacket - Oxfam / / Crop top and big ol' briefs - American Apparel / / Necklace - Alex Monroe / / Jeans - Topshop / / Christmas dinner badge - homemade \ \

This is a field on the way out of our village. In the evening it gets the most amazing light. I'm so happy summer seems to have arrived, we didn't have one last year, so the feeling of sun on the skin is something rather magical.

I treated myself to about five things in this floral print from American Apparel for my birthday. I know it's cliche summery to go all floral but I love it anyway. I realised looking back at these photos that it looks so silly to have these short/pant things pulled up over my trousers. I'm just terrified of having a builders bum. Oh well, I'd rather a strip of undies than a flash of butt crack.

And on that note, I'm off. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

2 comments

  1. Looking good Izzy! Those fields of buttercups look so beautiful. Looking forward to some time in Devon for Al & Al's wedding, so much fun. x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.