Wet Weekend.

Monday 23 April 2012

The weather has turned back to drizzly & wet & grey around here. This morning I lit the fire at 9.30! It's quite nice to be able to just stay in doors & finish some orders, sort out my studio without feeling too guilty for not being in the sunshine.
So this weekend I didn't go anywhere - but I did do a lot of baking.

I made a few loaves of bread - one with olives & peppers. Rob made nettle soup.
 I baked this gluten free cake for a birthday. It was pretty intensely choccy.
 I made this dress last week - It's fully lined & has a lovely weight to it - It's made from an old curtain fabric I bought. I might have to keep it for myself.
{Etsy listing here}
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, & it's more sunny wherever you are.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.