More, More, More...

Tuesday 13 December 2011

...markets, fabric, screen prints, & orders!

Last Sunday I did Totnes Art & Craft Fair, it was a horribly wet & windy day. Which meant in turn most people were at home snuggled in front of the fire & telly, where we wanted to be. After a very slow morning we packed up early, Rob did sell a painting however, HURRAH! Totally unexpected, making it all worth while.

My day was also brightened by my very first Esty sale, & all the way from Australia. I can't wait to get cracking on making it, a sign of what is to come I hope. I also have an order from a friend & Exeter market on Saturday to be getting ready for this week.


Today my new order of Monaluna fabrics have arrived, they are even more beautiful than I'd imagined. Cannot wait to start creating with them.


In other news, new screen print! Our first using 2 screens for a double colour effect. I love it.


2 comments

  1. Congrats on your Etsy sale! Love the screen print t-shirt too. Wish I could encourage my boyfriend to make stuff like that with me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first ever etsy sale! :) thats so exciting! that shirt is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.