Bedroom

Friday 20 December 2013



Hello hello!

Here are some details from my bedroom. My friendly photographer Beci was helping me take pictures of my room and studio for an up coming project so I thought of share a few with you lovely lot.

I haven't decorated it for about 6 years and it's a tad twee for my liking. I'm not the most tidy person by any stretch of the imagination, so out of shot is sort of just a sea of papers and clothes and bits. Looking forward to redecorating it in the new year and finally getting a bunch of things framed and on the walls.

Things are hectic around here with Christmas around the corner but I'm oh so looking forward to a rest and some proper family time. Nice.

2 comments

  1. Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I love the dress and closet and the cushions and the bed and the colours. Really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks a bunch Lisa Marie. It's nice to see a space through fresh eyes sometimes :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.