Liberty Print Fabric Samples

Monday 14 January 2013

Yes... more pictures of floral fabrics... For my Spring Summer collection I am planning on using some Liberty fabrics. They are soft & beautiful Tana Lawn cottons which are so perfect for a summer outfit. I have received a few samples & I simply can't decide which one to choose! My main colour pallet is greys, dusty pink, pale blue & green, & yellow (as you can see I'm indecisive). The subtly of these colours are perfect. I also really want something that encapsulates the Art Deco vibe I'm going for, as all the shapes won't be 20s but everything will feel like a natural collection. I really love all of these! However, I think I am leaning towards number 1 or number 5 for this collection as I love the shapes, as they are noticeably Liberty but without being too floral... does that makes sense?

Help! Which one is your favourite?

10 comments

  1. I love the colours of 3 and the pattern of 5 but then again they are all lovely. I could see them (and would definitely wear them) all as a dress in one style or another :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear it, it's hard to picture these little samples as dresses but I love to hear which people would wear!

      Delete
  2. I like number two - not very deco though. Best deco is probably the bottom one. Today is an indecisive day! I'm glas it's not just me. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thoroughly indecisive most of the time, or I make up my mind but am pretty easy to have it changed. I've gone for one & two, so indecisive had to pick two, oooh goooshh.

      Delete
  3. I would find it hard to choose too. Liberty fabrics are so beautifully familiar, I love them. I have a bikini in no:5 - different colour way though, so that does make me think of summer. Might put my hand up for no:2 though as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up choosing number two as one as it is so lovely. I like the fact it's floral but still has a lot of grey in it, so not too girly (even though it is quite pink).

      Delete
  4. 1 and 5 are also my faves!!! Very Alphonse Mucha. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mucha! I've chosen number one as I think it is too lovely. Thanks for the help :)

      Delete
  5. did you ask for samples of fabric? x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.