One Whole Year

Tuesday 16 October 2012


It's a whole year since I opened my Etsy shop & bought some fabric wholesale & made some dresses. I didn't really know what my plan was back then, & to be honest, I couldn't quite tell you what it was now. I just thought I'd say I'm very grateful for all the support & lovely comments & people who I have talked to over the past year. I am enjoying making clothing for people so much. I still can't quite believe anyone is buying it from little old me! I am so excited to see where this leads.

I thought I'd share with you a few photos of my studio at night. I think it looks quite nice. I work a lot at night, I've always been so much better at working in the evening, & I'm certainly not a morning person.


Nunight :)

6 comments

  1. nice working area.

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautyful, I get sooo much inspiration from this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely space

    Congrats! :)
    Here 's to many more successful years :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute room! I love the curvy built in cupboards under the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog via Siobhan at Hello Flower and just had to say how much I love that photo of your sewing nook. Look forward to reading more about your home (and your creations).

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.