Beth Pegler Winter Look Book

Monday 3 December 2018

(Photographs by Maytree Photography)

As I slowly start to awaken all the corners of the internet that once had life but have been hibernating for a somewhat extended season, I could think of no better images than these beautiful ones from the Beth Pegler winter lookbook.

Beth makes striking rope jewellery and I was so happy when she asked if she could borrow a few pieces from my new collection to style for her next shoot. The textures of these images make me feel soft and calm. The perfect combination of that bright winter sun and matt velvet and cotton.

It's pretty representative of how I feel at the moment, slowly stretching my limbs and slightly bleary eyed breathing a little life into the different aspects of my creative process and business. One step at a time I think, trying to remind myself to take it slow...

You can see Beth's work here and the whole of my new collection in my shop or on Etsy.

If you're still out there... 👋 HEYA 👋 ... I promise to be back a little more regularly :)



3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful. A nice one for winter look. Your smile is also good.


    If you are looking for any web development service, then, I want to let you know about Site Galleria, Web design and development company in Bangalore providing services all over India and they are one of the Best website development company in India. They are also recognized as one of the best Digital Marketing company in India and Best e-commerce website development company in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Very unique that i have seen till now, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you. It would be a great help if you could please suggest something on branded shoes for women as well in your next post.Here are latest Handmade Sneakers For Men UK to gift your love ones.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.