Styling IK for Autumn.

Posted on: Monday, 14 October 2013

I've been putting together some outfits featuring dresses from my Quite Contrary collection that I launched last AW. So here are some ideas if this change in weather has taken you all unawares like.


The Foxglove dress styled with knee high socks and brogues / The Poppy dress with a charity shop jumper and some knitting. I'd probably pair both outfits with a pair of high high denier black tights and a big wooly cardy - but that's just what I wear most (all) of the time.

If any of you out there have styled any of your own IK dresses don't forget to use #isabelknowles on Instagram so I can take a look.

2 comments:

  1. I love the styling of these... Especially the Poppy dress. Such a cosy sweater! Great photography too Isabel.

    x Elena
    www.randomlyhappyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elena, they are only taken on my phone but I love laying things out all neat and lined up.

    ReplyDelete

i k n o w l e s n o t h i n g All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger